An outsourcing partner who helps you reach your strengths.
Accounting and reporting
According to the rating agency RAEX, Marillion is included in the rating of the largest companies in accounting outsourcing of accounting functions, in particular, Marillion is in the TOP-5 of the best companies in Russia in the field of reporting under IFRS and RAS.
Full range of accounting and reporting services, including:
- Accounting for individual sections or in full
- Preparation of a full package of financial statements in accordance with Russian legislation
- Checking the correctness of bookkeeping
- Tax accounting
- Calculation of various taxes and fees and preparation of relevant declarations
- Preparation and submission of reports to the bodies of Statistics
- Accompanying the client during tax audits
- Parallel accounting according to relevant standards
- Develop and implement analytical accounting elements that help link the Russian chart of accounts with charts of accounts or cost centers used by the company's headquarters
- Reporting in accordance with IFRS / US GAAP / French GAAP and other standards
- Consulting services
- Assistance in setting up a business in Russia, building administrative processes and workflow
- Setting up your ERP information system
- Advice on complex accounting issues
- Payroll and HR administration
- Payroll and preparation of payment documents
- HR administration and organization of effective workflow of personnel documents
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Outsourcing of advance reports
- Checking cash documents
- Account Authorization
Our tools and solutions
Our services are provided using both local and international software, such as LINX cloud, Power BI, EDI, Marillion portal, HR portal Connect.
We also often work with a wide range of systems, including SAP, 1C and many others
Payroll and HR administration
Our team of specialists offers a flexible way to manage your payroll needs.
Payroll and Human Resources Services
- Payroll and related deductions, preparation of payment documents;
- Personnel administration and organization of effective workflow of personnel documents;
- Calculation of insurance premiums, preparation and submission of relevant declarations to the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund;
- Preparation of employment contracts, development of mandatory internal policies of companies (Internal Regulations, etc.), advising on labor issues;
- Checking the mandatory personnel documentation for compliance with the legislation and internal procedures of the client;
- Restoration of personnel documentation;
- Connect HR Portal
Marillion is pleased to offer its customers a new service: testing in a specially designed program for candidates for vacancies in the finance and accounting departments.
Candidate Testing Services
The questions included in the test program are developed by leading practicing accountants, auditors and consultants, and also comply with the requirements of current legislation. These questions are updated quarterly.
Testing is conducted on the following topics:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), United States Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Corporate, civil and labor law
A qualified and competent specialist – guarantee of success and prosperity of your business
Be sure of the professionalism of your candidate before hiring him. Marillion will help you make the right choice.
What is Connect?
Connect – is an online platform that allows employees to solve simple HR tasks:
- Get pay slips
- Request and approve holidays, view the current balance of vacation days
- Order personnel documents
- View personal data and internal documents
- Find answers to frequently asked questions or ask your own questions
- Automated exchange of personnel documents
- Simplified data
- Security audit for compliance with international and Russian standards
- ISO27001 and PCI-DSS Readiness Assessment
- IT audit of counterparties
- Information systems architecture security assessment
HR administration of certain staff categories
In accordance with the Russian law, all organisations, regardless of their legal form are obliged to perform military registration of citizens of the Russian Federation working in such organisations (subpara. 6 para. 8 of the Federal Law 'On Defense' dated 31 May 1996) and create necessary conditions for employees to perform their military duties.
If a company does not maintain military records or they are maintained incorrectly, administrative fines, which depend on the number of employees liable for military service, can be applied to the employer. In practice, fines for each violation are multiplied by the number of liable employees.
Marillion team will help you optimise HR processes while minimising time and costs, as well as successfully pass military enlistment checks and avoid penalties.
Organisation of military registration
We will prepare and submit all the documents for both District Administration and enlistment office. You can also delegate to us all regular interactions with the military registration and enlistment office.
The Marillion team will take care of organising and maintaining the document flow for military registration, including paperwork, coordination and representation of the company in the military commissariat and territorial bodies.
- Revision and restoration of existing documentation in case military records have been maintained in the organisation previously
Maintaining military records
Entrust us with all tasks related to maintaining a record of persons liable for military service to reduce the burden of your HR team and avoid hiring additional specialists:
- Organisation of paperwork and workflow. Creation of a file cabinet with information on personnel registered with the military authorities. Maintaining personal cards of the Form No. 10 for conscripts and employees that are in reserve, as well as conducting an annual reconciliation with the military enlistment office.
- Representing your company at the territorial military registration and enlistment offices. Interaction with the military registration and enlistment offices. Providing information on employees subject to initial military registration or on employees who are required to register as well as informing about personal data changes or hiring and dismissal of an employee etc.
- Mandatory journaling
- Maintaining up-to-date military registration documents
- Providing your company with information on military registration in consultation format
- Annual submission of updated documents and reports to the District Administration and the military commissariat before the start of the next calendar year.
Preparing for inspections
We will organise an audit of internal documents for you prior to the inspection, recover the necessary documents and eliminate potential risks. We provide support in the following areas:
- Interaction with inspectors
- Documents recovery
- Filling out the check log
Please note that in addition to military registration, you can outsource full payroll and HR administration to us.
The Marillion team is ready to provide support in the following areas:
- Organisation of military registration
- Maintaining military records
- Preparing for inspections