Reporting for management companies, private pension funds and mutual funds – one of the specialized areas of the Marillion’s integrated activities. We provide a wide range of services on funds and management companies, including the audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with the IFRS and the statutory audit, legal advice, calculation of the net asset value and other assessments involving our specialized teams on quantitative analysis.
Adoption of the IFRS is usually accompanied by a number of difficulties for companies, including the lack of qualified personnel, the complexity of the process itself and difficulties in connection with the specific nature of activities. Specialists of Marillion are ready to provide the required support in adoption of the IFRS.
Specialists of Marillion have special knowledge in the activities of management companies, private pension funds, and mutual funds.
Our specialists have practical experience in the following audit areas:
- Audit of non-governmental pension funds' accounting, pension accounts of the non-governmental pension coverage, and pension accounts of the funded component of retirement pension;
- Audit of management companies’ accounting and financial statements;
- Audit of non-governmental pension funds' financial statements, making payments of occupational pensions, redemption amounts, payments to legal successors, professional pension payment;
- Preparation of transformation tables and IFRS financial statements;
- IFRS training;
- Preparation and adaptation of transformation tables for each specific company.